As a leader in an organization, you are the most critical driver of your teams direction, culture, and performance. Leading a full- or partial-scale Lean Transformation will take understanding, patience, and diligence. Through this course, you will be exposed to the most critical Leadership elements needed in order to adopt, implement, and sustain a thriving Lean culture.
- Executive/Senior Leaders and Continuous Improvement professionals who have strategic impact and influence across business units and/or organizations.
- Start: 8:00am
- End: 5:00pm
- Breaks: 10-10:15am | 12-1pm | 2:45-3:00pm
- 30 minutes. A pre-work reading assignment will be sent to you with your registration confirmation.
- Hands-on application of Daily Management and Problem-Solving to a Case Study
- Lean Focus Leading the Lean Transformation Training Manual
- Lean Focus Bowler Report Worksheet
- Lean Focus Action Plan Worksheet
- Certificate of Course Completion