Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey toward Lean Excellence? Join Jeff Dahm, Director, Lean Focus – Operations Practice, for an enlightening webinar entitled, “Charting a Course for Excellence with a Lean Business System Assessment,” where we’ll guide you through a comprehensive evaluation of your business’s Lean practices and help you pave the way for a more efficient, cost-effective, and agile future.
What You’ll Experience:
- Assess Lean Tool Maturity: Gain a deep understanding of your organization’s Lean tool maturity levels and identify areas for improvement.
- Gemba Observations & Interviews: Dive into the heart of your operations with Gemba walks and interviews to uncover valuable insights about your current state.
- Identified Strengths and Opportunities: Discover your organization’s strengths and uncover untapped opportunities for growth and improvement.
- “What Good Looks Like”: Explore best-in-class Lean practices and gain a clear vision of what excellence truly means in your industry.
- Roadmap to Excellence: Develop a roadmap tailored to your unique needs, outlining the steps to achieve Lean Excellence and sustain it over time.
Jeff has over 30 years manufacturing experience with 20+ years implementing Lean globally through leadership, facilitation and coaching. With Alcoa, Jeff held roles in manufacturing, process improvement, production planning, material replenishment, strategy, and finance. Working from positions in the US, Hungary and Switzerland, he gained valuable insight into the application of the Alcoa Business System and Lean principles across diverse production environments and cultures. With John Deere, Jeff was responsible for strengthening Lean principles within the Quality & Production System. Following the Shingo Model, he was key to transforming the system from a focus on tools to the integration of systems, principles and behaviors. Jeff performed factory evaluations to identify opportunities and drive improvement at over 40 locations across 9 countries.